Monday, November 18, 2013

Ambi Pur Set & Refresh - Lavender Vanilla and comfort REVIEW

Ambi Pur Set and Refresh had sent me Lavender Vanilla & Comfort fragrance.

I'm basically a Bangalorean born and brought up by Hindu culture and got married to a Goan with Christian Culture. There is a huge difference in living, food and lifestyle.  Everthing is new but I enjoy the new twist in my life, but when it comes to FISH... Oh!! Just can't explain.

 
As I am a Pure-veggie, smell of the fish is like a disastrous thing happening to me. Whenever my mother-in-law prepares fish, I just can't enter the Kitchen. I can't actually tell her how I feel when she fries the fish.( You know that typical upbringing...:))
 
Ambi pur helped me to find a new way of living. Once I received the sample I placed it in the kitchen.


 
Now with Ambipur I can actually can't sense that smell of the fish. Feels like happy place to be. Thanks for helping me out.
 
After using that I have tried Ambi Pur Blossom and breeze that is also very good

No comments: